Lighting up the Palace
We talked to Richard Barnett one of the team behind the animation sequences projected onto Buckingham Palace during the Diamond Jubilee concert.
When Madness took to the roof of Buckingham Palace for the Queen's Jubilee concert, his team's spectacular animation sequences were projected on the building.
The palace literally became "Our House" as it was transformed into a terraced street. Later giant hearts came floating down the building for 'It must be love.'
Richard told us about how it was done.
Available since: Wed 6 Jun 2012
More clips from 06/06/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Glee’s Mr Schuester talks Broadway and Breakfast Duration: 06:46 19/06/2013
- Life at Ashworth hospital for Moors murderer, Ian Brady Duration: 04:05 19/06/2013
- Beats on Breakfast: Matthew Morrison Duration: 01:57 19/06/2013
- Crime writing duo try to re-create the real thing in new novel Duration: 07:53 19/06/2013
- Smack the Pony making a return? Actress, Doon MacKichan tells all Duration: 06:56