Lighting up the Palace
We talked to Richard Barnett one of the team behind the animation sequences projected onto Buckingham Palace during the Diamond Jubilee concert.
When Madness took to the roof of Buckingham Palace for the Queen's Jubilee concert, his team's spectacular animation sequences were projected on the building.
The palace literally became "Our House" as it was transformed into a terraced street. Later giant hearts came floating down the building for 'It must be love.'
Richard told us about how it was done.
Available since: Wed 6 Jun 2012
More clips from 06/06/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014