Joanne on new book Peaches
Joanne Harris thought she'd never write a sequel to her best-selling novel 'Chocolat' but and she's just written a third book featuring the same characters.
She has tells us about the challenges of writing especially when some fans react if they do not like how the story pans out for some of the book's characters.
Joanne's latest novel 'Peaches for Monsieur Le Cure' is out now.
Available since: Wed 30 May 2012
More clips from 30/05/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- David Nicholls: How do you follow up a publishing sensation? Duration: 06:07 02/10/2014
- Stephen Fry on dependency and depression Duration: 13:24 25/09/2014
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014