Abortion campaign tactics
As the political interest in abortion coincides with an increasingly visible presence of anti-abortion campaigners in the UK, what are the implications for abortion rights? Jenni Murray is joined by Merle Hoffman of the Choices abortion centre and Sarah de Nordwall of 40 Days for Life to discuss.
Available since: Mon 28 May 2012
This clip is from
Woman's Hour Cyber-bullying, female jockeys, abortion campaigning tactics, Falklands nurse and baby manuals
Abortion campaigning tactics, Cyber-bullying. Presented by Jenni Murray.
First broadcast: 30 Mar 2012
Recent highlights, interviews and special features
More clips from Woman's Hour
- "Sport was always presented to me as a secondary level of news..." Duration: 00:46 Abortion rights; getting boys to read; author Jeff Kinney; female sports presenters
- The rise of the Christmas jumper Duration: 05:12 Women in Film; Christmas Jumpers
- An unexpected iconic moment Duration: 00:52 If shoes could talk; women and the budget; Barbara Broccoli; prostitution round the world
- "I've waited for this revolution all my life" Egyptian feminist and campaigner Mona Eltahawy Duration: 08:23 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health
- Randi Zuckerberg Duration: 00:35 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health