Rowing multiplication challenge
Two rowing-mad schoolchildren are taken to Bisham Abbey. They meet Olympic sculler Anna Watkins, and are set a maths challenge related to rowing.
Using a real rowing boat to help them, the challenge is to work out how many oars a four person crew need if they have two each. Having completed the challenge, the two children are presented with medals by Anna.
Available since: Fri 25 May 2012
- Mark Chapman
- Diana Hill
- Assistant Producer
- Suzy Boyles
More clips from Key Stage 1
More clips from 3, 2, 1, Go!
- Football prediction challenge Duration: 13:13 Key Stage 3
- Gymnastics angles of rotation challenge Duration: 09:50 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Rowing Graph Plotting Challenge Duration: 11:39 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Rugby Pythagoras challenge Duration: 11:13 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Cycling Measuring Challenge Duration: 12:56 Key Stage 3