Gary Barlow on Sing and Take That rumours
Gary Barlow joined us to talk about official jubilee record ‘Sing’.
With a cheeky grin, when we asked if Take That might perform at the Olympics – Gary wouldn’t go quite so far to confirm it….. but he didn’t deny it either!
The official Diamond Jubilee song, 'Sing' is out on Monday and the documentary on how the song was made 'Gary Barlow: On Her Majesty's Service' is on BBC One on Sunday 3rd June. The Diamond Jubilee Concert will be broadcast the very next day live on BBC ONE and Radio 2 from 7.30pm.
Available since: Fri 25 May 2012
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- Simon Reeve has an adventure in a land down under Duration: 06:26 23/05/2013
- A lost guitar, a brain aneurysm and an eight year break – Texas are back Duration: 08:04 24/05/2013
- Billingham’s back on the beat with Thorne Duration: 07:01 24/05/2013
- Bradley’s back with his third and final hangover Duration: 06:02 24/05/2013
- 'Nice to see him, to see him, nice' Sir Bruce Forsyth brings Variety to one-man show Duration: 08:06 23/05/2013