A small but growing band of spoof reviewers have upset the inner workings of the internet retail giant Amazon by ensuring mundane products like tin foil and a canvas print of broadcaster Paul Ross head the company's most reviewed lists.
Available since: Wed 23 May 2012
This clip is from
Cheaper roaming charges for mobiles, failing academies, and spoof reviews on the internet.
First broadcast: 10 May 2012
More clips from You and Yours
- Scissor Sisters song I don't feel like dancin' reworked Duration: 03:41 Food standards, airport restrictions and Christmas hits
- Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt? Duration: 06:32 Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt?
- Martin Lewis on how to beat the energy price rises Duration: 01:43 Automatic insurance renewals; The price of a parcel
- Ugly Box Housing Duration: 07:12 Mobile phone upgrades
- The National Housing Awards Duration: 04:48 The Red Tractor label