Nursing during 'The Troubles'
Sister Anne Murdoch, explains the challenges of nursing in Belfast during 'the Troubles'. Harold Williamson reports from the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast, where a team of surgeons have developed new techniques of neurosurgery from the violence of Ulster.
Available since: Wed 23 May 2012
- Harold Williamson
More clips from Fighting for Life
More clips from Man Alive
- The Serpentine Set Start The Day with a Dip Duration: 03:02 Hyde Park
- Bomb blast injuries Duration: 02:29 Fighting for Life
- Saving lives on the frontline Duration: 01:07 Fighting for Life
- Lessons from Warfare Duration: 01:15 Fighting for Life
- First steps to recovery Duration: 00:52 Fighting for Life