Stephen talks about playing Noel Finch and what drew him to the role.
- Sav is taken into the 'privacy cupboard' by his Sergeant Duration: 00:46 Episode 4
- Sav storms into the CID office Duration: 01:26 Episode 3
- Sav is face to face with Callum Rose Duration: 01:39 Episode 2
- Creating the cinematic feel of Good Cop Duration: 01:56
- Warren Brown talks about playing PC Rocksavage Duration: 01:36
- PC Rocksavage and his partner Andy Stockwell are on a break Duration: 02:00
Why Tricky's Armies was the perfect title music
Producer Rebecca Hodgson: "We always felt we were making something special with Good Cop. It was difficult to imagine how we could match that with our title sequence. In the end the visuals and the music came together at the same time.
Title designers Momoco devised the pictures, with the brief of the lone man in the busy city, and we began the search for a track that could go with them. Our music supervisor Iain Cooke gave us a variety of suggestions, but when I sat with our executive producer Jessica Pope and first listened to Armies, we were immediately sold. The music has a cool, urban and modern feel. The lyrics are poetic, open to different and personal interpretation. But for us, they talked about the pain and pleasure of owning a gun and the terrifying immediacy of killing someone. The song doesn't glorify violence. It is emotional but with a very contemporary feel."