The mathematical consequences of unneutered cats
If one unneutered female cat was allowed to go about her business, how many cats would she and her descendants create in two years? Would you believe that it was as many as 370,000, as a new advertising campaign claims? More Or Less investigates.
Available since: Fri 18 May 2012
This clip is from
Troubled families, nursing numbers and the mathematical consequences of unneutered cats.
First broadcast: 18 May 2012
More clips from More or Less
- How many wedding guests should you invite? Duration: 02:21 The 50p tax rate
- Can you have too much pocket money? Duration: 00:55 The 50p tax rate
- A guide to imperial measures - from barleycorn to Roman mile Duration: 02:18 The Power of Pension Fees
- Imperial versus metric Duration: 07:12 Strictly Voting Fiasco - Imperial Measures - Childhood Obesity - Knife-Crime Statistics
- A song about the world’s biggest prime number Duration: 01:57 Numbers of the year