The mathematical consequences of unneutered cats
If one unneutered female cat was allowed to go about her business, how many cats would she and her descendants create in two years? Would you believe that it was as many as 370,000, as a new advertising campaign claims? More Or Less investigates.
Available since: Fri 18 May 2012
This clip is from
Troubled families, nursing numbers and the mathematical consequences of unneutered cats.
First broadcast: 18 May 2012
More clips from More or Less
- Do men really think about sex every seven seconds? Duration: 01:47 A&E, and the chances of having twins
- Why the UK jobs market is defying the economic gloom Duration: 01:20 Angelina Jolie's 87% cancer risk; Romanian crime stats
- How do you rank a racehorse? Duration: 02:24 The Parable of the Ox
- Is severe morning sickness a sign of twins? Duration: 01:36 Royal twins and the Autumn Statement
- The tallest possible Lego tower Duration: 03:21 The art of polling, Kevin Pietersen, stacking lego