Do couples need ‘date nights’?
Prime Minster David Cameron recently suggested that couples should try and have regular ‘date nights’ to keep the communication and spice flowing in a long-term relationship. Lucy Mangan tells Woman’s Hour’s Jenni Murray why she thinks this is a terrible idea, while comedian Justin Moorhouse admits he and his wife regularly smooch over a midweek spaghetti carbonara.
Available since: Fri 18 May 2012
Cougars, cuddling and coupling.
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food