Joe Swift has wanted to create a garden at Chelsea for many years and now his opportunity has come.
Now in the hot seat for the first time in 2012, Joe has turned to his own urban neighbourhood in Hackney for inspiration – as he explained when we visited him in April.
Available since: Tue 15 May 2012
This clip is from
Coverage of the yearly horticultural event held in London.
More clips from 2012
More clips from RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Gardening in wartime Duration: 03:58 2014
- How to be a garden designer Duration: 04:51 So You Want To Be...?, So You Want to be a Garden Designer?
- Garden 8: RBC Waterscape Garden - Embrace the Rain Duration: 03:41 People's Choice Award, Show Garden Tours 6-10
- Garden 1: The Telegraph Garden Duration: 03:42 People's Choice Award, Show Garden Tours 1-5
- Garden 2: The M & G Garden Duration: 03:40 People's Choice Award, Show Garden Tours 1-5