Joe Swift has wanted to create a garden at Chelsea for many years and now his opportunity has come.
Now in the hot seat for the first time in 2012, Joe has turned to his own urban neighbourhood in Hackney for inspiration – as he explained when we visited him in April.
Available since: Tue 15 May 2012
This clip is from
Coverage of the yearly horticultural event held in London.
More clips from 2012
More clips from RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 100 years of displaying at Chelsea Duration: 04:19 2013, Episode 13
- Preparing for Chelsea Duration: 04:21 2013, Episode 10
- The secrets of growing lilies Duration: 04:24 2013, Episode 8
- Bringing Australia to Chelsea Duration: 04:10 2013, Episode 6
- The appeal of orchids Duration: 04:17 2013, Episode 4