Woman's Hour - Parenting
Children, adoption, research, discussion.
- Listen 01:20"There are men in suits with flash jobs that spend little time with their children"David Lammy MP; Offensive material online; Rahila Gupta
- Listen 00:40Older motherhood: "Having teenagers in your late 60s"Tine Thing Helseth; Sarah Solemani; Daisy Waugh; Naomi Gryn on starting a family after 40
- Listen 00:51How Call the Midwife has encouraged men to talk about childbirth.Call the Midwife; Peter Lawrence on his missing daughter; pianist Valentina Lisitsa
- Listen 01:46Should people with learning disabilities have kids?Early jazz queens; British Chinese women; Church of England; Parents with learning disabilities; ironing
- Listen 03:13Is there such a thing as fun for all the family?Camille Paglia on women in Hitchcock, Parveen Ahmed on Eid, and being blind on a bike.
- Listen 11:39Teaching children about feminismFeminism and the family, Arab women and sport
- Listen 11:55Home educationRegulation of home schooling; Time alone for mothers
- Listen 01:22Keeping Mum at the Olympic Games31/07/2012
- Listen 09:36Parenting the French way19/01/2012
- Listen 11:01Parents who kill their children18/01/2012
- Listen 01:51‘She actually asked me if she was going to die’08/06/2012