Cilla Black's Inheritance Tracks
Legendary scouse singer and entertainer Cilla Black chooses ‘Why Do Fools Fall in Love’ by Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers for Saturday Live’s Inheritance Tracks as the most important song from her childhood. The one she wants to hand down is ‘Bye Bye Blackbird’ by Della Reese whose huge voice most influenced her as a singer.
Available since: Wed 9 May 2012
This clip is from
Saturday Live David Cassidy, Luke Wright, Jane Johnson, Patrick Duffy, Mary Hobson, Sound Sculpture, Paris Metro, penpal, Inheritance Tracks
Sian Williams and Richard Coles, with David Cassidy and Cilla Black's Inheritance Tracks.
First broadcast: 05 May 2012
More clips from Saturday Live
- JP interviews a 'talking' dog Duration: 02:26 Lynne Truss
- 'I'd never heard of him before, but he was an extraordinarily nice man'. Anne Olivier Bell on meeting George Clooney Duration: 00:50 Chef Yotam Ottolenghi
- Quilting Group Crowdscape Duration: 06:33
- ' I was probably the most scared I've ever been in my life' Alex Owumi on being trapped in Libya in 2011 Duration: 01:15 Adrian Edmondson
- Snow Centre Crowdscape Duration: 06:52