Actor Tony on Coronation Street's Alzheimer's plot
Actor Tony Hirst was here to talk about the challenges of his role in Coronation Street where he plays a character whose wife suffers with Alzheimers.
Tony says he got great support from people who had been affected by the disease in real life.
Available since: Tue 8 May 2012
More clips from 08/05/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014