Retina implant patient: "I can now dream in colour"
Robin Millar, who has had his vision partially restored after surgery to fit pioneering eye implants, talks about the operation and the effect it has had.
Available since: Fri 4 May 2012
More clips from 03/05/2012
More clips from 5 live Drive
- Former army captain says UK approach in Afghanistan was 'ignorant' Duration: 05:49 09/04/2014
- Kermit and Miss Piggy talk live from the red carpet Duration: 02:19 24/03/2014
- A leading underwater search expert says time is running out to find the black box from the missing Malaysian aircraft Duration: 01:40 24/03/2014
- Rock legend Steve Harley looks forward to the first Kate Bush concerts in 35 years Duration: 00:55 21/03/2014
- Beatboxer creates the sounds of the summer Duration: 01:38 20/03/2014