My Two Dads
A traditional unit with five children, grandparents, two parents – dad and daddy - Barrie and Tony Drewitt-Barlow discuss their journey of becoming a family. Contemplating having another baby they explain their decision to select the sex of their next child, redressing the imbalance of a male-dominated family.
Available since: Mon 30 Apr 2012
This clip is from
Saturday Live Tom Hodgkinson, Gay dads Barrie and Tony Drewitt-Barlow, Shepherdess Emma Gray and Inheritance Tracks from Richard Holloway
Anita Anand with the Idler editor Tom Hodgkinson; Richard Holloway's Inheritance Tracks.
First broadcast: 28 Apr 2012
More clips from Tom Hodgkinson, Gay dads Barrie and Tony Drewitt-Barlow, Shepherdess Emma Gray and Inheritance Tracks from Richard Holloway
More clips from Saturday Live
- John McCarthy's first time in a thermal bath Duration: 01:25 Kate Humble
- JP interviews a 'talking' dog Duration: 02:26 Lynne Truss
- 'I'd never heard of him before, but he was an extraordinarily nice man'. Anne Olivier Bell on meeting George Clooney Duration: 00:50 Chef Yotam Ottolenghi
- Quilting Group Crowdscape Duration: 06:33
- ' I was probably the most scared I've ever been in my life' Alex Owumi on being trapped in Libya in 2011 Duration: 01:15 Adrian Edmondson