Mark Kermode reviews Albert Nobbs
Mark Kermode reviews Albert Nobbs, starring Glenn Close as a 19th century woman who cross dresses so she can work as a bulter.
Available since: Mon 30 Apr 2012
This clip is from
Simon and Mark are at the Sundance London film festival with special guest Robert Redford.
First broadcast: 27 Apr 2012
More clips from Robert Redford at Sundance London
More clips from Kermode and Mayo's Film Review
- Mark Kermode reviews A Dangerous Game Duration: 05:01 with Bill Nighy
- Mark Kermode reviews In Order of Disappearance Duration: 02:26 with Bill Nighy
- Mark Kermode reviews A Most Wanted Man Duration: 05:13 with Bill Nighy
- Mark Kermode reviews Manuscripts Don't Burn Duration: 01:33 with Bill Nighy
- Mark Kermode reviews The Boxtrolls Duration: 04:02 with Bill Nighy