Mark Kermode reviews Albert Nobbs
Mark Kermode reviews Albert Nobbs, starring Glenn Close as a 19th century woman who cross dresses so she can work as a bulter.
Available since: Mon 30 Apr 2012
This clip is from
Simon and Mark are at the Sundance London film festival with special guest Robert Redford.
First broadcast: 27 Apr 2012
More clips from Robert Redford at Sundance London
More clips from Kermode and Mayo's Film Review
- Boyd and Floyd review The Raid 2 Duration: 07:14 with David Morrissey
- Boyd and Floyd reviews Half of a Yellow Sun Duration: 03:39 with David Morrissey
- Boyd and Floyd review The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Duration: 11:55 with David Morrissey
- Boyd and Floyd review The Quiet Ones Duration: 05:05 with David Morrissey
- Boyd and Floyd review Calvary Duration: 09:15 with David Morrissey