Teresa Margolles - Culture Cafe Clip
Mexican artist Teresa Margolles finds inspiration in memorialising the troubled history of her country. In the run-up to this year's GI she's been working with Glasgow Sculpture Studios to create several very different works that explore the themes of violence and memory, from both Mexico, and from last year's London riots. Tom Allan went along to speak to Teresa at the new Glasgow Sculpture Studio gallery.
Available since: Thu 26 Apr 2012
This clip is from
Provocative discussions, inspiring guests and news about trends, fashion, music and art.
More clips from The Culture Café
- Kelly Jones - Culture Cafe Clip Duration: 10:30 19/02/2013
- David Hayman and Burns - Culture Cafe Clip Duration: 10:20 22/01/2013
- Robert Rowland Smith - Culture Cafe Clip Duration: 07:41 04/12/2012
- Matthew Hebert - Culture Cafe Clip Duration: 08:46 06/11/2012
- Glasgow Girls - Culture Cafe Clip Duration: 12:36 06/11/2012