Life & Deaf Association poetry performance.
The Life and Deaf Association is an inspiring organisation based in Greenwich. They work with deaf children to help them express their feelings and emotions through poetry. The Life and Deaf team received poems from deaf children across the UK and made one long collective poem. They then made a moving film which was launched at a live performance at The Southbank Centre. See Hear attended their special evening.
Available since: Tue 24 Apr 2012
- Nadeem Islam
- Hayley McWilliams
More clips from See Hear
- Silence in the House of God: Mea Maxima Culpa Duration: 06:47
- 'BSL footage from the 1920's - DCAL Duration: 04:30 Series 33, Episode 6
- Deaf Oxford student Duration: 03:50 Series 33, Episode 6
- Fingerspelling Competition - 'Hotfingers' Duration: 00:18 Series 33, Episode 5
- 'Royal Portrait Painter Duration: 02:10 Series 33, Episode 4