Story of Dubstep Part 2
The definitive story of dubstep from underground scene to global phenomenon. Hear part 3 Generation Bass on Monday 23rd April at 9pm. Featuring the likes of Skream, Benga, Artwork, Hatcha, Flux Pavillion, Skrillex and Sub Focus.
In part 2 MistaJam explores the development of the Bristol scene, the influence of Rinse FM and the mainstream success of Skream, Benga and Artwork aka Magnetic Man.
Available since: Tue 17 Apr 2012
These are the hottest dubstep mixes and performances from DJs and guests across the BBC.
More clips from Generation Bass
More clips from BBC Radio 1's Stories
- Gemma Cairney gets some Olympic-style inspiration Duration: 01:25 Inspiration Generation
- Popjustice's advertising advice for Union J, Daft Punk and Lewis Watson Duration: 02:38 Selling Out?
- Zane Lowe presents Loud Wars for Radio 1's Stories Duration: 01:27 Loud Wars
- 20 Years of Sonar Duration: 59:59
- Nick Grimshaw gets wrapped Duration: 01:53 The Interns Takeover!