Suzi Digby - top singing tips
The choral guru gives some useful tips about the importance of listening as part of a choir and demonstrates a relaxation exercise prior to singing.
Available since: Mon 16 Apr 2012
This clip is from
Inspiring hymns and songs, together with stories of faith from around the UK and beyond.
More clips from Songs of Praise
- Connie meets bagpiper Louise who played for Pope Benedict followed by I Will Sing The Wonderous Story Duration: 05:05 Scotland's Big Year
- Scotland's Big Year Trailer (27.07.2014) Duration: 00:37 Scotland's Big Year
- Tony Christie (20/07/2014) Duration: 00:38 Tony Christie - My Story, My Music
- Diane & Simon discuss National Anthems at Hampden Park, Glasgow followed by British Isles Medley performed at the Big Sing 2012 Duration: 07:39 Commonwealth Games
- Commonwealth Games Trailer (13.07.2014) Duration: 01:03 Commonwealth Games