Radio 3 Live in Concert - BBC SSO - Bach, Vaughan Williams
BBC SSO Associate Guest Conductor Andrew Manze on The Lark Ascending and Vaughan Williams's Symphonies No.4 and 5 ahead of performing the works at City Halls, Glasgow, for BBC Radio 3's Live in Concert.
Available since: Thu 12 Apr 2012
This clip is from
Andrew Manze, Jennifer Pike and BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra play Vaughan Williams.
First broadcast: 19 Apr 2012
More clips from Radio 3 Live in Concert
- Richard Strauss: Ein Heldenleben Duration: 45:17 National Youth Orchestra - Ades, Strauss
- Tavener: The Protecting Veil Duration: 48:01 BBC CO - Tavener, Lutoslawski, Szymanowski
- CPE Bach: Sinfonia No.2 in B flat Duration: 14:39 CPE Bach's St John Passion
- Telemann: Missa super 'Christ lag in Todesbanden' Duration: 09:53 CPE Bach's St John Passion
- Tchaikovsky: Symphony No 5 in E minor Duration: 46:11 Orchestre National de France - Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky