Kathryn Williams & The Pond - Interview with Stuart Maconie
Stuart Maconie chats to Kathryn Williams & The Pond, a trio featuring the Mercury Music Prize nominated folk singer-songwriter Kathryn, with husband-and-wife team Simon Edwards and Ginny Clee.
Available since: Fri 11 May 2012
- Kathryn Williams
This clip is from
Stuart chats to Kathryn Williams and The Pond.
First broadcast: 11 Apr 2012
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Radcliffe and Maconie
- Andrew Lancel on his new role Duration: 15:29 Andrew Lancel
- Pins - Interview Duration: 11:59 Faith and Lois of Pins
- Paul Merton and Sukie Webster - Interview Duration: 14:53 Paul Merton and Suki Webster
- Sid Griffin on Gram Parsons Duration: 13:22 Sid Griffin
- Echobelly - Interview Duration: 12:29 Glenn and Sonya of Echobelly