Julian Lennon - Interview with Graham Norton
Julian Lennon joined Graham to talk about his new album and his fascination with photography.
Available since: Tue 10 Apr 2012
- Julian Lennon
This clip is from
Graham's sixtieth birthday, unmasking Jollian Turnbull and introducing Queen Cockroach.
First broadcast: 07 Apr 2012
Music Highlights from BBC Radio 2
More clips from Graham Norton
- Mark Benton talks to Graham Norton Duration: 14:56 With guests Martin Freeman and Mark Benton
- Martin Freeman chats to Graham Norton Duration: 13:54 With guests Martin Freeman and Mark Benton
- Clive Anderson talks to Maria McErlane Duration: 11:37 Maria McErlane sits in
- Mark Haddon chats to Maria McErlane Duration: 16:10 Maria McErlane sits in
- Lesley Manville talks to Graham Norton Duration: 12:15 With Ray Mears, Harry Shearer, Maureen Lipman and Lesley Manville