How many black cabs are there in London?
Johnny Ball is back, clipboard and calculator in hand, to estimate how many black cabs there are in London. He uses a simple but powerful technique called capture-recapture, developed by biologists studying animal populations.
Available since: Mon 2 Apr 2012
- Series Producer
- Paul King
- Executive Producer
- Tina Fletcher-Hill
- Johnny Ball
More clips from Episode 4
More clips from Bang Goes the Theory
- Food packaged in strange atmospheres Duration: 02:47 Series 7, Episode 5
- Why children can’t judge car speeds like adults Duration: 03:27 Series 7, Episode 4
- Which processed foods have the most sugar? Duration: 02:06 Series 7, Episode 3
- Searching for new antibiotics Duration: 02:06 Series 7, Episode 2
- Does air pollution make for better sunsets? Duration: 03:46 Series 7, Episode 8