How many black cabs are there in London?
Johnny Ball is back, clipboard and calculator in hand, to estimate how many black cabs there are in London. He uses a simple but powerful technique called capture-recapture, developed by biologists studying animal populations.
Available since: Mon 2 Apr 2012
- Series Producer
- Paul King
- Executive Producer
- Tina Fletcher-Hill
- Johnny Ball
More clips from Episode 4
More clips from Bang Goes the Theory
- Without treatment a cholera patient could be dead in less than a day Duration: 01:40 Series 8, Disaster Relief
- The Standby Task Force Duration: 01:41 Series 8, Disaster Relief
- Have you got the cool head to work in the emergency response team? Duration: 02:34 Series 8, Trains
- Leaves on the track Duration: 02:13 Series 8, Trains
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic industry? Duration: 03:11 Series 8, Trains