Claudia taught to howl like wolf by author
Claudia Winkleman is taught to howl like a wolf by best-selling US novelist Jodi Picoult.
Her new book Lone Wolf looks at the intersection between medical science and moral choices. It asks both whether a human can join a wolf pack, and who has the right to make decisions that will end a life?
The whole of the interview is available in the latest episode of the Radio 2 Arts Show download, at http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/r2weekndr
Available since: Sat 31 Mar 2012
This clip is from
Claudia talks to best-selling American novelist Jodi Picoult about her new book Lone Wolf.
First broadcast: 30 Mar 2012
More clips from The Radio 2 Arts Show with Claudia Winkleman
- Tony Robinson joins Claudia Winkleman in the studio Duration: 12:39 Tony Robinson, Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
- Claudia's quick fix Strictly cake Duration: 01:28 Tony Robinson, Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
- Julian and Jiaxin Lloyd Webber join Claudia Duration: 09:33 Julian and Jiaxin Lloyd Webber and Amy Tan
- Bryan Adams talks to Claudia Winkleman Duration: 09:02 Bryan Adams, Iain Glenn and Richard McCabe
- James Dreyfus and Scarlett Strallen speak about Candide Duration: 14:30 James Dreyfuss, Scarlett Strallen, Allen Leech and Sarah Ruhl