Claudia taught to howl like wolf by author
Claudia Winkleman is taught to howl like a wolf by best-selling US novelist Jodi Picoult.
Her new book Lone Wolf looks at the intersection between medical science and moral choices. It asks both whether a human can join a wolf pack, and who has the right to make decisions that will end a life?
The whole of the interview is available in the latest episode of the Radio 2 Arts Show download, at http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/r2weekndr
Available since: Sat 31 Mar 2012
This clip is from
Claudia talks to best-selling American novelist Jodi Picoult about her new book Lone Wolf.
First broadcast: 30 Mar 2012
More clips from The Radio 2 Arts Show with Claudia Winkleman
- Gilbert And George Speak Out Duration: 01:53
- The Secret Agent by WH Auden - read by Radio 2 presenters Duration: 00:42 Jeremy Vine curates this week's show
- David Baddiel Duration: 00:42 02/05/2014
- Richard E Grant talks to Penny Smith Duration: 12:33 Penny Smith sits in and chats to Richard E Grant
- Claudia on Valentine's Day Duration: 01:15 Robert Powell and Abi Morgan