Claudia taught to howl like wolf by author
Claudia Winkleman is taught to howl like a wolf by best-selling US novelist Jodi Picoult.
Her new book Lone Wolf looks at the intersection between medical science and moral choices. It asks both whether a human can join a wolf pack, and who has the right to make decisions that will end a life?
The whole of the interview is available in the latest episode of the Radio 2 Arts Show download, at http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/r2weekndr
Available since: Sat 31 Mar 2012
This clip is from
Claudia talks to best-selling American novelist Jodi Picoult about her new book Lone Wolf.
First broadcast: 30 Mar 2012
More clips from The Radio 2 Arts Show with Claudia Winkleman
- Kara Tointon chats to Claudia Duration: 13:45 Kara Tointon and Suranne Jones
- Ardal O'Hanlon on The Weir Duration: 11:42 Ardal O'Hanlon
- Sophie Kinsella joins Claudia Winkleman in the studio Duration: 12:25 Jenna Russell, Mark Umbers and Gary Kemp
- Connie Fisher on losing her voice Duration: 23:00 Penny Smith sits in
- Alex Jennings chats to Claudia Winkleman Duration: 09:21 Annie Lennox, Alex Jennings and Dorothy Koomson