Claudia taught to howl like wolf by author
Claudia Winkleman is taught to howl like a wolf by best-selling US novelist Jodi Picoult.
Her new book Lone Wolf looks at the intersection between medical science and moral choices. It asks both whether a human can join a wolf pack, and who has the right to make decisions that will end a life?
The whole of the interview is available in the latest episode of the Radio 2 Arts Show download, at http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/r2weekndr
Available since: Sat 31 Mar 2012
This clip is from
Claudia talks to best-selling American novelist Jodi Picoult about her new book Lone Wolf.
First broadcast: 30 Mar 2012
More clips from The Radio 2 Arts Show with Claudia Winkleman
- Kevin Whately in conversation with Claudia Winkleman Duration: 07:43 Kevin Whately, Harry Lloyd and John Cooper Clarke
- 24 Islands in 24 Hours: Author Ann Cleeves visits Orkney and Shetland in a race against the clock Duration: 07:22
- Ken Bruce chats to Mitch Dalton Duration: 17:07 Ken Bruce curates this week's show
- Anneka discovers the Potted Sherlock Show Duration: 04:06 Anneka Rice: Live from the Edinburgh Festival
- Sam Sweeney talks to Simon Mayo Duration: 13:43