Stephen Fry describes his delight on hearing Conlon Nancarrow's Study 21 "Canon X" for player piano.
Stephen Fry describes hearing Conlon Nancarrow's Study 21 "Canon X" for player piano.
Available since: Fri 23 Mar 2012
This clip is from
2/4 With music by Fabien Levy and Brian Ferneyhough. Plus Hear And Now 50 with Stephen Fry.
First broadcast: 10 Dec 2011
More clips from Hear and Now
- Composers' Rooms: No.11 Sir Harrison Birtwiste Duration: 12:26 Luca Francesconi's Quartett, Composers' Rooms: Harrison Birtwistle
- Composers' Rooms: No.10 Roxanna Panufnik Duration: 12:18 Aldeburgh Festival 2014
- Juice Vocal Ensemble cover Rihanna's 'Only Girl In The World' at Emulsion 2014 Duration: 04:50 Emulsion Festival 2014
- Composers' Rooms: No. 9 Rolf Wallin Duration: 12:02 Emulsion Festival 2014
- Composers' Rooms: No. 8 James MacMillan Duration: 12:04 Witten New Music Days