Words ending in 'zzy'
Alexander asks the contestants to name words ending in 'zzy'. Contestant Alan gives a great low scoring answer with the word 'scuzzy'. When confronted by Alexander regarding the origins of the word, Richard consults the Oxford English Dictionary on his imaginary telephone.
Available since: Thu 22 Mar 2012
- Alexander Armstrong
- Richard Osman
- Alan Jones
- Gareth Quinn
More clips from Pointless
- What's Don done? Duration: 00:57 Series 10, Episode 70
- Suzy's creative writing project Duration: 02:23 Series 10, Episode 29
- Wendy's catchphrase Duration: 01:46 Series 10, Episode 25
- Richard dazzles Alexander with his fact about lettuce Duration: 01:49 Series 10, Episode 20
- A great low score Duration: 00:58 Series 10, Episode 15