Can you hear a snail?
How loud is a slithering snail and what's the footfall of a centipede? Jem Stansfield takes an assortment of creepy crawlies and sound recordist Chris Watson to a very very quiet room to find out. Shhh!
Available since: Mon 19 Mar 2012
- Jem Stansfield
- Chris Watson
- Series Producer
- Paul King
- Executive Producer
- Tina Fletcher-Hill
More clips from Episode 2
More clips from Bang Goes the Theory
- Why do diesel engines produce sooty fumes? Duration: 03:42 Series 7, Episode 8
- Online self-diagnosis put to the test Duration: 03:00 Series 7, Episode 7
- Food packaged in strange atmospheres Duration: 02:47 Series 7, Episode 5
- Why children can’t judge car speeds like adults Duration: 03:27 Series 7, Episode 4
- Which processed foods have the most sugar? Duration: 02:06 Series 7, Episode 3