Lord Sugar: Government should "shut up" about bank bonuses: "it's just electioneering"
Lord Sugar says the government should be encouraging businesses rather than criticising.
Available since: Mon 19 Mar 2012
More clips from 18/03/2012
More clips from Pienaar's Politics
- Maria Miller should resign over expenses claim Duration: 01:42
- Labour MP says party is being "too clever" Duration: 00:47
- Rachel Johnson on Boris as PM: "Endless wiff-waff at Chequers?" Duration: 00:59 23/03/2014
- Wayne Rooney is worth the weekly £300,000 says Ed Balls Duration: 01:36
- Jo Brand: “I hugely resent wealthy people not paying all the tax that they should” Duration: 01:43 16/03/2014