My Favourite Place launch - Out of Doors
Everyone has a place where they like to go, a place where they feel comfortable. Somewhere to put things into perspective. The launch of a writing competition aimed at capturing this. My Favourite Place - in partnership with the Scottish Book Trust - will be seeking any form of writing in no more than 1000 words focussing on a loved environment in Scotland.
My Favourite Place ambassador Sally Magnusson takes Mark Stephen on her favourite walk.
Available since: Mon 19 Mar 2012
This clip is from
Exploring the great Scottish outdoors
More clips from Out of Doors
- One Place I've Never Been: West Highland Way Duration: 07:42 26/10/2013
- One Place I've Never Been: St Kilda Duration: 15:03 10/08/2013
- Out of Doors: The Blackhouse Duration: 04:31 28/09/2013
- Out of Doors: Horse drawn stagecoach Duration: 01:12 21/09/2013
- One Place I've Never Been: Tower Ridge Duration: 09:32 07/09/2013