Sky scrapers and silky sifakas
Desire is a forest guide and used the money he made guiding to buy forested land, which has now become his own small nature reserve. He’s named it Antanetiambo ("on the high hill"). He’s been honoured with the prestigious international Seacology Prize for Conservation – and to receive it he travelled outside Madagascar for the first time.
Available since: Mon 12 Mar 2012
- Desire Rabary
- Tuppence Stone
This clip is from
10/13 Documentary investigating a link between lemurs, illegal logging and expensive guitars.
First broadcast: 15 Mar 2012
More clips from Madagascar, Lemurs and Spies
More clips from Natural World
- Beavers Behaving Badly Duration: 02:38 2014-2015, Beavers Behaving Badly
- Tree Felling Duration: 00:52 2014-2015, Beavers Behaving Badly
- Brazen Beaver Duration: 01:46 2014-2015, Beavers Behaving Badly
- Baby beavers Duration: 00:37 2014-2015, Beavers Behaving Badly
- Penguin vs skua Duration: 01:20 2014-2015, Penguin Post Office