- The Extended May Sloane Story Duration: 04:38 Episode 2
- Captain Stanley Lord Story Duration: 05:50 Episode 3
- Born Survivor Duration: 06:40 Episode 2
- Web Exclusive: Len meets the Titanoraks Duration: 03:40
- Titanoraks Teaser Duration: 01:32
- Watch the preview of Titanic with Len Goodman Duration: 01:58
Len at the Harland and Wolff drawing offices
In the new three part series, Titanic With Len Goodman, Strictly Come Dancing judge Len discovers how the impact of the Titanic disaster is still felt a century after the ship sank.
Len has his own connection to the Titanic. Before he was a dancer, he was a welder for Harland and Woolf, the company that, from 1909 -1912, built Titanic, in Belfast. Len worked for Harland and Wolff 50 years later at their yard in East London.
To mark the centenary of the Titanic tragedy, Len explores the ship’s 100 year legacy in the three-part series Titanic With Len Goodman, on BBC One starting Friday, March 30. In the series, Len learns how for the victims’ families - and for the survivors themselves - the sinking of the ship was just the beginning of the story. Generations later, those stories linked to the Titanic are still unfolding as Len meets the modern-day descendants to learn how, a century on, Titanic’s legacy lives on.