Priya successfully takes blood
Junior Doctor Priya is successful in taking blood from a patient in the hospital who is renowned for having difficult veins.
Available since: Tue 21 Feb 2012
- Jason Done
- Ben Allin
- Sameer Bahal
- Akira Fukutomi
- Lucy Hollingworth
- Priya Mangat
- Milla Marinova
- Andy Steval
- Amieth Yogarajah
- Executive Producer
- Rachel Arnold
This clip is from
5/6 The novelty of starting work is wearing thin for some, and social plans are scuppered.
First broadcast: 21 Feb 2012
More clips from Episode 5
More clips from Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands
- A celebration for the junior doctors Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Four Months On
- A hard decision Duration: 01:22 Series 3, 'What's My Future?'
- What they don't teach you in medical school Duration: 02:10 Series 3, What They Don't Teach You in Medical School
- Work/Life Balance Duration: 01:21 Series 3, Work/Life Balance
- Dealing with addiction Duration: 02:50 Series 3, Dealing with Addiction