Salvador Dali on Melanchonic British Art
Salvador Dali is asked why the art of young British artists is apparently full of sadness and melancholy, and discusses his joy at living in the modern atomic age.
Available since: Mon 13 Feb 2012
- Malcolm Muggeridge
- Interviewed Guest
- Salvador Dali
More clips from Panorama
- Feckless Fathers Duration: 03:33 Britain's Missing Dads
- Joining firefighters on the front line amid budget cuts Duration: 02:51 Dial 999... and Wait?
- Disabled or Faking it? Duration: 03:12 Disabled or Faking It?
- The Truth About Sports Products Duration: 02:17 The Truth About Sports Products
- Cold call victim: 'My life of penury' Duration: 02:00 Call Centres Undercover