Salvador Dali on Melanchonic British Art
Salvador Dali is asked why the art of young British artists is apparently full of sadness and melancholy, and discusses his joy at living in the modern atomic age.
Available since: Mon 13 Feb 2012
- Malcolm Muggeridge
- Interviewed Guest
- Salvador Dali
More clips from Panorama
- Trail: Panorama - Murder in the Alps Duration: 00:30 Murder in the Alps
- Malala: shot for going to school - a Panorama special Duration: 00:30 Malala: Shot for Going to School
- The Honeymoon Murder: Who Killed Anni? Duration: 00:35 The Honeymoon Murder: Who Killed Anni?
- Feckless Fathers Duration: 03:33 Britain's Missing Dads
- Joining firefighters on the front line amid budget cuts Duration: 02:51 Dial 999... and Wait?