Hospital Radio interview - Milla and Priya
Milla and Priya talk to Chelsea and Westminster Hospital Radio about being doctors, what they would do if they weren't doctors, and who their ideal patients are.
Available since: Thu 16 Feb 2012
This clip is from
Eight newly-qualified medics start working on hospital wards for the first time
More clips from Series 2
More clips from Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands
- A celebration for the junior doctors Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Four Months On
- A hard decision Duration: 01:22 Series 3, 'What's My Future?'
- What they don't teach you in medical school Duration: 02:10 Series 3, What They Don't Teach You in Medical School
- Work/Life Balance Duration: 01:21 Series 3, Work/Life Balance
- Dealing with addiction Duration: 02:50 Series 3, Dealing with Addiction