Adele's producer Paul Epworth
With John Wilson.
Adele's producer Paul Epworth discusses his part in creating this year's biggest album, 21, for which he has received four Grammy nominations, and how he and Adele came up with the hit song Rolling in the Deep.
Producer Ekene Akalawu.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images
Available since: Wed 15 Feb 2012
This clip is from
Paul Merton on the Artist; Adele's producer Paul Epworth; new neon artwork for Salford.
First broadcast: 21 Dec 2011
Pop, Rock, Classical, Composers
More clips from Front Row
- Time-lapse footage of the Weston Cast Court renovations at the V&A in London Duration: 01:16 Idris Elba; Howard Hodgkin; V&A's Italian Courts
- “Self-doubt, it is always there” - Mary J Blige Duration: 09:08 Hugh Bonneville; Mary J Blige; Remember Me
- “I think the master plan for any artist should be write good songs – and don’t worry too much about the rest” – Ed Sheeran Duration: 08:29 John Cleese, Ed Sheeran, Tracey Emin
- “I waited too long, that’s for sure” - Maria João Pires on recording Beethoven's Piano Concertos for the first time Duration: 08:53 Timothy Spall, Picasso Museum, Maria João Pires, Memphis
- "It feels fictitious, it's so extraordinary" - Benedict Cumberbatch on the life of Alan Turing Duration: 07:19 Benedict Cumberbatch; Sumia Sukkar; The looting of Syrian Art; Pink Floyd Review