The Blockheads - Interview with Lauren Laverne
Chaz Jankel and John Turnbull from The Blockheads chat to Lauren Laverne about Reasons To Be Cheerful, a play inspired by the life and music of Ian Dury.
Part gig, part play, Reasons To Be Cheerful is a coming of age story written by Ian Sirett.
Available since: Thu 9 Feb 2012
- Ian Dury & The Blockheads
Watch and listen to the very best music moments brought to you from BBC 6 Music.
More clips from Lauren Laverne
- Simian Mobile Disco in session for Nemone Duration: 22:03 Nemone sits in
- Kele Okereke in session for Nemone Duration: 24:59 Nemone sits in
- Lauren Laverne meets U2 Duration: 20:00 Lauren is joined by U2
- Shaun Usher speaks to Lauren Laverne Duration: 07:09 With author Shaun Usher
- John Grant and the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra - Live Session Duration: 13:35 With John Grant