Dougie Vipond introduces the Original Mountain Marathon
Competitors get ready for the Orginal Mountain Marathon near Comrie in Perthshire, and a strenuous race over two days to the finish.
Also in the programme are features on a family who get their inspiration for their scupltures from the wildlife around them; Cameron McNeish takes a walk in his favourite glen and learns how to take good wildlife photos, and Deziree Wilson hurtles down the Cairngorms in a hand made cart.
Available since: Tue 7 Feb 2012
- Cameron McNeish
- Deziree Wilson
- Richard Else
- Margaret Wicks
- Executive Producer
- David Harron
More clips from The Adventure Show
- Rescue in the snowy Cairngorms Duration: 01:06 2012/2013, Mountain Rescue
- 24 hours of biking Duration: 01:20 2012/2013, Episode 6
- Walking the length of Scotland, Aberfeldy to Cape Wrath Duration: 01:15 The Scottish National Trail, Aberfeldy to Cape Wrath
- Walking the length of Scotland, Kirk Yetholm to Aberfeldy Duration: 00:48 The Scottish National Trail, Kirk Yetholm to Aberfeldy
- A Climbing first on Isle of Harris Duration: 00:59 2012/2013, Episode 6