Dougie Vipond introduces the Original Mountain Marathon
Competitors get ready for the Orginal Mountain Marathon near Comrie in Perthshire, and a strenuous race over two days to the finish.
Also in the programme are features on a family who get their inspiration for their scupltures from the wildlife around them; Cameron McNeish takes a walk in his favourite glen and learns how to take good wildlife photos, and Deziree Wilson hurtles down the Cairngorms in a hand made cart.
Available since: Tue 7 Feb 2012
- Cameron McNeish
- Deziree Wilson
- Richard Else
- Margaret Wicks
- Executive Producer
- David Harron
More clips from The Adventure Show
- Coast to Coast from Argyll to Easter Ross Duration: 00:53 2013/2014, Part 2: Glen Affric to Tarbat Ness - Adventure Show Special
- Coast to Coast from Argyll to Easter Ross Duration: 00:54 2013/2014, Part 1: Iona to Glen Affric - Adventure Show Special
- Glencoe Marathon Duration: 02:19 2013/2014, Glencoe Marathon
- The biggest road climb in the UK Duration: 02:38 2013/2014, Episode 4
- Celtman: A Scottish extreme iron-distance triathlon Duration: 01:05 2013/2014, Celtman Extreme Triathlon