How to counter the effects of Jerusalem artichokes
The Kitchen Cabinet panel explain why Jerusalem artichokes provoke a particular human bodily function, how to prevent it and how best to hide the vegetable to embarrass your friends.
Available since: Mon 6 Feb 2012
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Episode 1
More clips from The Kitchen Cabinet
- A surprising method for smoking food at home Duration: 00:46 Series 6, Brixton
- The toast sandwich Duration: 00:39 Series 6, Glasgow
- Food and romance in Japan Duration: 00:53 Series 6, Norwich
- Introducing the Manchester egg Duration: 02:04 Series 5, Manchester
- How our sensory perception affects the flavour of food Duration: 01:28 Series 5, Oxford