How to counter the effects of Jerusalem artichokes
The Kitchen Cabinet panel explain why Jerusalem artichokes provoke a particular human bodily function, how to prevent it and how best to hide the vegetable to embarrass your friends.
Available since: Mon 6 Feb 2012
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Episode 1
More clips from The Kitchen Cabinet
- How music can change the way we taste Duration: 01:43 Series 8, Smithfield, London
- A gin and tonic weighted with ice Duration: 01:04 Series 8, Bedford
- How to put the flavour back into tomatoes Duration: 01:12 Series 8, Isle of Wight
- The Bene Bomb Duration: 01:13 Series 7, Clitheroe
- Stained glass sweets Duration: 00:50 Series 7, Stratford-upon-Avon