How to counter the effects of Jerusalem artichokes
The Kitchen Cabinet panel explain why Jerusalem artichokes provoke a particular human bodily function, how to prevent it and how best to hide the vegetable to embarrass your friends.
Available since: Mon 6 Feb 2012
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Episode 1
More clips from The Kitchen Cabinet
- Toast on beans Duration: 01:10 Series 3, Clare College, Cambridge
- How to carve a turkey Duration: 01:19 Series 3, Christmas Special
- Why do chilli-lovers always want more? Duration: 00:39 Series 3, Neath
- Dalek? Stegosaurus? No, it's an apple cheese actually Duration: 01:15 Series 3, Whitstable
- Why you shouldn't keep eggs in the fridge Duration: 00:50 Series 2, Episode 4