How to counter the effects of Jerusalem artichokes
The Kitchen Cabinet panel explain why Jerusalem artichokes provoke a particular human bodily function, how to prevent it and how best to hide the vegetable to embarrass your friends.
Available since: Mon 6 Feb 2012
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Episode 1
More clips from The Kitchen Cabinet
- The Bene Bomb Duration: 01:13 Series 7, Clitheroe
- Stained glass sweets Duration: 00:50 Series 7, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Is salt marsh lamb really more salty? Duration: 01:33 Series 7, Machynlleth
- When microwaves were exciting Duration: 00:31 Series 7, Bristol Food Connections Festival
- To pod or not to pod Duration: 02:04 Series 7, Golders Green, London