Boris: "Parents don't know whether they are allowed to smack their children"
London Mayor Boris Johnson says parents should be given a clear statement from the government explaining that when it comes to smacking children, parents should be given the benefit of the doubt.
Available since: Mon 30 Jan 2012
More clips from 29/01/2012
More clips from Pienaar's Politics
- Public react to plans for MP pay rise: "Absolutely disgusting" Duration: 02:22 08/12/2013
- Do protest songs still have a part to play in politics? Duration: 06:25 20/10/2013
- Archbishop of York: Avoiding tax "a sin" & "robbing God" Duration: 01:17 16/06/2013
- Boris "more likely" to become Elvis than next PM Duration: 01:27
- Mothers' Union: "Classification of music videos can't come soon enough" Duration: 01:56 18/03/2012