Boris: "Parents don't know whether they are allowed to smack their children"
London Mayor Boris Johnson says parents should be given a clear statement from the government explaining that when it comes to smacking children, parents should be given the benefit of the doubt.
Available since: Mon 30 Jan 2012
More clips from 29/01/2012
More clips from Pienaar's Politics
- Boris "more likely" to become Elvis than next PM Duration: 01:27
- Mothers' Union: "Classification of music videos can't come soon enough" Duration: 01:56 18/03/2012
- Lord Sugar: Government should "shut up" about bank bonuses: "it's just electioneering" Duration: 01:57 18/03/2012
- Moustache wars on Pienaar's Politics Duration: 01:14 29/01/2012
- MPs share their Christmas wishes with Santa Duration: 01:39 18/12/2011