Boris: "Parents don't know whether they are allowed to smack their children"
London Mayor Boris Johnson says parents should be given a clear statement from the government explaining that when it comes to smacking children, parents should be given the benefit of the doubt.
Available since: Mon 30 Jan 2012
More clips from 29/01/2012
More clips from Pienaar's Politics
- Scottish Secretary: “English devolution is the unstarted business of the British constitutional reform" Duration: 00:44
- "ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING" HUNT ON LENNY HENRY REMARKS Duration: 00:16
- UKIP'S NEIL HAMILTON ON LENNY HENRY RACIST REMARK Duration: 00:46
- Maria Miller should resign over expenses claim Duration: 01:42
- Labour MP says party is being "too clever" Duration: 00:47