Surgeon versus banker: who deserves a bonus?
Stephen Hester, boss of the Royal Bank of Scotland, has been awarded a ?963,000 bonus.
Jeremy Baker, Professor at ESCP Europe Business School, joins Jeremy in the studio. He tells consultant cancer surgeon Malcolm Cameron why he doesn't deserve a bonus, but Stephen Hester does.
Available since: Fri 27 Jan 2012
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Vine in 1914: The First Battle Of Ypres Duration: 07:04 Lynda Bellingham and the EU
- Vine in 1914: The Race to the Sea Duration: 06:55 Ched Evans and treason charges for Isis
- Vine in 1914: Siege Of Antwerp Duration: 06:56 Ebola and the Bristol Skipchen
- Howard Jacobson: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 22:54 Radio 2 Book Club Day
- Vine in 1914: The Global War Duration: 07:03 Wonga and a Bill of Rights