Balotelli's agent: "I think he feels persecuted"
Mario Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola tells Mark Pougatch that the striker is "very disappointed and a little bit angry" about the decision to ban him for four matches after his clash with Scott Parker in Sunday's game with Spurs.
Available since: Wed 25 Jan 2012
More clips from 5 live Sport
- Chris Froome: I sensed mental weakness in Sir Bradley Wiggins Duration: 01:01 05/06/2014
- Louise Hazel won't defend her Commonwealth Title Duration: 03:27 5 live Track and Field, 05/06/2014
- Buttler: "By the letter of the law, if that's the way you want to think about it, I was out" Duration: 00:49 05/06/2014
- Boxing's grudge matches Bellew: "I wanted to take his head off, I had no plan" Duration: 01:42 31/05/2014
- Robbie Savage debates Fellaini's Performance against Bayern Duration: 02:04 Champions League Football 2013-14, Manchester United v Bayern Munich