Ben meets his nemisis
Ben has always been a high achiever and passed medical school with flying colours, his dream is to work in paediatrics. Ben quickly realises working with children is not always straightforward as he tries to take blood from five year old Alfie.
Available since: Tue 24 Jan 2012
- Jason Done
- Ben Allin
- Sameer Bahal
- Akira Fukutomi
- Lucy Hollingworth
- Priya Mangat
- Milla Marinova
- Andy Steval
- Amieth Yogarajah
- Executive Producer
- Rachel Arnold
This clip is from
2/6 At his first real emergency, Sameer soon realises that he cannot save every patient.
First broadcast: 31 Jan 2012
More clips from Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands
- A celebration for the junior doctors Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Four Months On
- A hard decision Duration: 01:22 Series 3, 'What's My Future?'
- What they don't teach you in medical school Duration: 02:10 Series 3, What They Don't Teach You in Medical School
- Work/Life Balance Duration: 01:21 Series 3, Work/Life Balance
- Dealing with addiction Duration: 02:50 Series 3, Dealing with Addiction