Caller: "Take my life, we'll swap".
Caller Darryl challenges anyone who thinks living on benefits is easy to swap lives with him for a day. He describes to Nolan how he's considered suicide as a way of escaping dependency on the benefits system.
Available since: Mon 23 Jan 2012
More clips from Stephen Nolan
- Designer of NHS "fat app" talks to Stephen Nolan Duration: 09:09 15/12/2013
- Slavery “is a growing problem in the UK” Duration: 03:20 15/12/2013
- Holocaust survivor kept her secret for 70 years Duration: 11:10 15/12/2013
- Actor John Standing on the late Peter O'Toole Duration: 06:09 15/12/2013
- Tributes to Nelson Mandela at his state funeral Duration: 02:33 15/12/2013