Caller: "Take my life, we'll swap".
Caller Darryl challenges anyone who thinks living on benefits is easy to swap lives with him for a day. He describes to Nolan how he's considered suicide as a way of escaping dependency on the benefits system.
Available since: Mon 23 Jan 2012
More clips from Stephen Nolan
- Only Fools & Horses John Challis: irony of playing a man who could not have children. Duration: 23:18 25/04/2014
- Cold calling for debt. How one debt management company works. Duration: 05:02 22/03/2014
- Jeffrey Archer: the hurt of disgrace for perjury & perverting course of justice. Duration: 00:44 22/03/2014
- Malaysian plane: Why conspiracy theories thrive Duration: 02:09 14/03/2014
- "I have Motor Neurone. We mustn't legalise assisted dying" Duration: 05:15 09/03/2014