Misconceptions about the Moon
Dara investigates our myths and beliefs surrounding the Moon in this entertaining and thoughtful look at our misconceptions. Where did werewolves come from? Why did some people believe the Moon was made of cheese? Does the Full Moon really have power over our actions? This affectionate portrait pits science against these well-known human folk tales and fictions.
Available since: Mon 16 Jan 2012
This clip is from
Dara O Briain and Professor Brian Cox return to celebrate the wonders of our night sky.
More clips from Series 2
More clips from Stargazing LIVE
- Unlocking the Sun’s secrets Duration: 04:22 Series 4, Episode 1
- Dara takes a spin in a centrifuge Duration: 03:13 Series 4, Episode 3
- Starcast 2014 Duration: 01:35 Series 4, Back to Earth 3
- Dara rides the 'vomit comet' Duration: 04:00 Series 4, Episode 2
- Starcast 2 Duration: 01:32 Series 4, Back to Earth 2