Stargazing Challenge: The Seasons (KS2)
Why do we have seasons? Helen Czerski and two curious children investigate, with the help of a torch and a globe.
Available since: Fri 13 Jan 2012
This clip is from
Dara O Briain and Professor Brian Cox return to celebrate the wonders of our night sky.
More clips from Series 2
More clips from Stargazing LIVE
- Unlocking the Sun’s secrets Duration: 04:22 Series 4, Episode 1
- Dara takes a spin in a centrifuge Duration: 03:13 Series 4, Episode 3
- Starcast 2014 Duration: 01:35 Series 4, Back to Earth 3
- Dara rides the 'vomit comet' Duration: 04:00 Series 4, Episode 2
- Starcast 2 Duration: 01:32 Series 4, Back to Earth 2