Little Stargazing: The Moon and the Sea
Two children travel from the swishing tides of Portobello Beach to Edinburgh Royal Observatory to find out more about the Moon. Where does the Moon go during the day? How come it changes shape? Why does it cause tides? What is the best way of looking at the Moon? Experts help the children use telescopes, and answer questions.
Available since: Fri 13 Jan 2012
This clip is from
Dara O Briain and Professor Brian Cox return to celebrate the wonders of our night sky.
More clips from Series 2
More clips from Stargazing LIVE
- Unlocking the Sun’s secrets Duration: 04:22 Series 4, Episode 1
- Dara takes a spin in a centrifuge Duration: 03:13 Series 4, Episode 3
- Starcast 2014 Duration: 01:35 Series 4, Back to Earth 3
- Dara rides the 'vomit comet' Duration: 04:00 Series 4, Episode 2
- Starcast 2 Duration: 01:32 Series 4, Back to Earth 2