Mark Steel's In... Wigan
Mark Steel creates a bespoke stand-up comedy show for the residents of Wigan. Along the way, he enters the World Pie Eating Championships and explores the local Mint Ball factory.
Mark's trip to Wigan was the final episode in the third series of 'Mark Steel's In Town'. Throughout the series Mark visited Berwick-Upon Tweed, Holyhead, Basingstoke, Douglas (Isle of Man), Bungay and Wigan.
Available since: Tue 10 Jan 2012
More clips from Mark Steel's in Town
- Fighting talk Duration: 01:02 Series 5, Huddersfield
- The particular mood of Birkenhead Duration: 02:02 Series 5, Birkenhead
- Welsh immigrants in Southall Duration: 00:44 Series 5, Southall
- Friend or foe? Duration: 01:02 Series 5, St Davids
- A Derry good bridge Duration: 01:11 Series 5, Derry/Londonderry