Clarkson, May and Hammond on the World’s Most Dangerous Roads
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May set out to boost the British economy by embarking on a trade mission to India.
Equipped with three old British cars and a range of uniquely British products, they set off on an epic road trip across one of the world’s most fascinating and challenging countries, devotedly promoting Britain with distinctly mixed results.
In this clip the presenters find themselves driving along a dual carriageway in the middle of the night.
As they dodge broken down vehicles, unlit wide loads and foolhardy pedestrians, it is easy to see why India's roads are known as the most dangerous in the world with an estimated 22 deaths an hour.
Available since: Thu 5 Jan 2012
- Jeremy Clarkson
- Richard Hammond
- James May
- Executive Producer
- Andy Wilman
- Series Producer
- Alex Renton
- Phil Churchwood
More clips from India Special
More clips from Top Gear
- Caterham Duration: 04:01 Series 21, Episode 4
- Mercedes G63 6x6 in Abu Dhabi Duration: 04:43 Series 21, Episode 4
- Burma Special Duration: 00:20 Series 21, Burma Special - Part 1
- Top Gear explores Ukraine - Part 2 Duration: 08:27 Series 21, Episode 3
- Top Gear explores Ukraine - Part 1 Duration: 04:32 Series 21, Episode 3